Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

It's been a long while since I last updated my blog. All the gradings for the year 2009 had ended lessons for the year 2010 has just began. As it was a 1st week of lessons, therefore training was light and just a lil' bit of physical with a lil' bit of skill training.

For this year I'll be taking a new approach in conducting my classes. I had just taken my first step this week and will try to keep it going and see how it goes.

It was an eventful week seeing old faces turning up for training and also a couple of new faces trying out for training. Students returning from oversea and will join back the classes. There was also an accident happened in one of the classes where 2 girls fell down and cried.

Well, all and all, it's a good start of the year and I wish the momentum will continue....

1 comment:

  1. Can you elaborate on your new approach in conducting your classes?

    ReplyDelete