Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Self - Defense Workshop

Last Thursday on the 16 Dec, I conducted a self-defense workshop at Petronas Tower, KLCC to a group of corporate people. It is always refreshing to conduct workshop to different kind of audience and that was my 2nd time conducting to corporate people. The last one was quite some time ago in Maybank HQ.

Anyway, it is always a new experience everytime I conduct a workshop as you have different audience, different environment and different kind of people. The last time I've conducted, there was only slide presentation, this time we have some demo and practical. The people actually get a taste of the techniques.

Also I had two students who were kind enough to assist me in the workshop. Thanks to them the workshop was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment