Monday, February 21, 2011

Progression

I have planned a progressive program beginning of this year and up to now, I can see improvement in their performance. The way they perform poomsae and kicks have improve beyond my expectation. This is the progression that I am looking forward to but this is much better.

Not only their performance is improving, their training attitude has been affected as well. The students are training better now. They really put their effort and heart into it. Let just hope that it can only get better....

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great idea! I would have loved it if my taekwondo coach had done some sort of preliminary baseline test when I was a white belt. Something like flexibility testing, fitness test likes pushups and sit-ups, and then I could test myself against them on my way toward black belt. How do you measure your students performance?

    ReplyDelete