Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2nd International Symposium for Taekwondo Studies


I am actually more interested in the The 2nd International Symposium for Taekwondo Studies that will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark as there will be latest information in scientific aspects and new coaching idea available. The scientific aspect will include the physiology, biomechanic, psychology and rehabilitation. There will be presentation on taekwondo pedagogy and philosophy. It will be interesting to be able to find out new information around the world in Taekwondo. Once again, due to financial constraint, I am unable to go. furthermore, it'll be in Europe and the cost is much higher than in Philippine. Hopefully, I can make it for the 3rd Symposium.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victor! I just searched some information on the Symposium and found your post. I will be presenting at the Symposium and hope to see you there. My presentation is on age as a predictor for concussion. It looks as though from your last sentence that you hope to make the 3rd meeting. Will you not be attending?? You should submit for presentation for the 3rd! see my blog on TKD and studies http://koreandojang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete