Thursday, September 10, 2009

International Referee

There will an International Referee (IR) Seminar being conducted in the South East Asia region, specifically Manila, Philippine. This can be consider the nearest and probably the cheapest IR seminar being held due to the low cost of living in Philippine. However, the timing that it is being held is not right as I am currently undergoing house renovation. I am running low on the budget. Also the cost of the seminar is USD$300 and inclusive of air ticket, accommodation and boarding, that will come out to considerably big amount.

To think deeper, what can I do with the IR status if I am not really interested in becoming a referee? I am more of a coach than an official. If you can't coach, then it's better for you to officiate... No Offence..

1 comment:

  1. Sir,
    I'd sponsor you if i had the $$$. :) One day..when air asia flies there...

    ReplyDelete