Sunday, June 14, 2009

Performance at One Utama

On saturday morning, one of my group of students were due for a performance organized by the 1U management at one of their concourse premises. The thing is, this group of students comprises four - 4 year old, four - 5 year old, 2 - six years old, three - 7 year old, two - 8 year old and only one - 11 year old. So basically, the majority of them are pre-schoolers.

They perform well during practice but you can never predict children' behaviour. They are very erractic. Watching their anxious expression while going up on the stage for a 'public performance' make me to feel anxious too. However, the performance went on smoothly and they really did well. I am so proud of them. Stage-fright is somehow not in their vocabulary. Hat off to them for their courage and confidence in the performance. The crowd was encouraging too. The proud parents feel happy with their children.

Also my sincere appreciation to my senior students who make the time to assist me in the performance. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment