Monday, June 15, 2009

A Supposely Quiet Monday

Monday is the time for 3R (relax, recover and regenerate) as it is my off day which incidentally also my rest day after the hectic weekend.

However, I receive a call this morning regarding my proposal for self-defence course. He is the head security of an institution and I am to prepare a mini-proposal for a self-defence workshop slated in August. Don't get me wrong, it is a fantastic news for me but as today being my 3R day, my brain is not ready to function. Sigh.... Knowing my nature of procratination, I MUST get it done ASAP meaning not later than Friday. Scrambling through my grey matter now to find inspiration to write... AArhh..........

Let see if I can come out with something by the end of the day.... It'll be great if there is anyone that can assist me in this..... *hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment