Sunday, June 14, 2009

Techniques from the Archive

Last friday training session began with the usual warm-up with dynamic stretching, along with some functional plyometric training to prepare for the session.

The techniques being taught that day were not new techniques but that I have never taught in any of my classes before. There are techniques which I had learned as an athletes from video clips and also from other fights.

These techniques include offensive and defensive movements.
Offensive movements: Check t.k., skip check t.k
Defensive movements: Pull back check t.k, step back check t.k, step back skip check t.k

One of my students bring along a Korean friend for the session. Probably his attendance bring back memory of my past. Hmmm......

Need to look back into the archive for more forgotten techniques which still relevant....

No comments:

Post a Comment