Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Marketing Tools

I am not trying to sell anything, but in my 16 years of coaching experience I have not actually design a brochure, flyer or a poster before. Now I have to learn to design poster, flyer and also banner to market my lessons. It is a new challenge for me as I am more a techniacal person than an administrator.

I am actually struggling to design a brochure,flyer and banner to promote my lesson all at the same time. Luckily I had one poster done by my student that I can recycle. I need to get all these done before Saturday for the opening of the club. This is just so difficult....

All these brochure, flyer, poster and banner are the basic marketing tools to promote and to inform the people on our product and services. And as I do not have the background in business study, I am having difficulty here....

Anyway, by hook or by crook I have to get this done....

No comments:

Post a Comment