Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MSSS

Yesterday I was at the MSSS taekwondo championship coach my atudents and at the same time observe the competition. My sudents did not win but I was not disappointed with them. In fact, I blamed myself for not having enought training with them prior to the competition. It was the biggest stage of competition that they ever been to and I did not put enough effort to prepare them for it. Knowing very well that their inexperience will be a disadvantage to them. Anyway, this served as a very good experience and eventually they mature from there. As for me, I need to get back to the drawing board and start planning for next competition which in another 2 - 3 months away. This time, I;ll make sure they have enough training and exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment