Saturday, August 22, 2009

World Poomsae Champion

Today I have the privilege to have The World Poomsae Team Champion to join in my class for training. They are currently here for vacation and they saw my class and enquire to join my calss for training. So today they came for the lesson and as we are working on sparring techniques which is not suitable for them. They told me that they only train poomsae. However, we shared a lot of knowledge and I really gained from our conversation.

I've learned a lot about the new poomsae techniques and movements. They also provide an eye-opener for my students which is good in the long run. Luckily, we were not too bad ourselves.

It was a good experience and hope they can join us for training again after the Merdeka break. There are a lot of thing that I want to learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment